Saturday 18 April 2020

The Proclivity Of The Flowing Tree----- Surviving In a Dream Altered State

The Proclivity Of The Flowing Tree


Surviving In a Dream Altered State



2012

 

  To be visualized as an experience in fiction, solves the problem of realism, or to be visualized as an experience in realism which is fiction realized.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 How long has it been----30 years?

So now here I sit watching the forces of the universe flow in the ethers of space. They, who, I don't know, look at me in an inquisitive way. I remain motionless and silent in body and mind. They move on, disinterested in this being who sits unresponsive. The forces seek out those who are in want. Whether it be good or bad, it matters not to them.

 For, which of what not, if, in the things of time, is it all good. This then is of the walls of silence to be in the realm of the conditions of the party. See the walls come down, for now is the time of consciousness to be seen in the flow-ers. This then is all for want of love. Hate comes forth in absence of love. Not knowing what is. Help is on the way for those who want help. Good or bad. It matters not who you are. Let the realm of the birds be seen. The music is trembling into a crescendo of noise of the universe. It is distinctive. All is alive with energy.

The flow-ers of the evening watch what was once the prince of light in that all was known. Peace in the evening makes stillness of heart and mind. Watch out for the hatred of those not knowing. Move on. Never mind them. Watch the flow-ers of the evening as they watch. They know. For all knowing flows through everything. What that means is your troubles and yours fears are known throughout the universe. Worrying about your troubles and your fears make them stay. Let them go, and all will be well.

Sacred burial ground of advanced Indian tribes. Awareness and intention, is it here or gone? Some walk the streets with intention for awareness. They are not knowing, but are looking. They see what goes by. Is it good? Is it bad? They wonder if they are insane. If so the world has gone crazy.

They are looking for the awareness of the insane. For the insane truly are aware, but are lacking intention. They fold up under the complacent society. Some break free with intention, and they know what has happened. For it is not without guilt that they see for what is going on around them. For they were one of them at some other time.

They know that to survive is to become aware and then act to break free. Break free so that the mind can hear. Silence the mind so that you can hear the awareness. Let not the troubles of the earth stop you from awareness. For that is what the powers of the earth want you to do.

They want you to not be aware, so that you will not know. And when you know, you will see what is happening with your awareness. It is wonderful to be free from the thoughts of the powers of subjugation. For then you have the power, like that of the powers of God, the powers of magic. Peace be unto you.

 Well, I finally came in from the cold. It was nice to be in a different location. The trees sang to me, allowing the pervasive influence of the lights to come through. People here did not seem to notice I was about them. At first it made for a difficult time, not knowing which one of them I was to talk to. Still it was nice to be here. The light was a lot better. It made for a better climate than where I was before. People walking by not even noticing my presence allowed for some humorous interludes. The light shifted at times causing me to appear all of a sudden, which startled some. Especially if they were checking themselves out in an inconspicuous way. Then the light shifted again and I blinked out. This made for a humorous observation as the people looked startled and looking as if they did something immoral.

I was standing on the sidewalk, my back up against a wall of a building, watching as the people walked by. A girl walked by me, turning and smiling at me as she did. My heart jumped and for a moment I felt as if I was caught in an indiscretion. The girl walked on, not even looking back. This is what happens when you come in from the cold shift. You never know what the influence will bring, or who is watching.

Most people never notice when the light shifts. They carry on as always. Some may notice a difference, then they will stop and look around, searching for they know not what. They just felt a difference of everything about. Not seeing or knowing what was about, they carry on, with whatever they were doing. Then their were those who like me came with the shift. After awhile you get use to this shifting of the light. First you observe before making any moves. You could always tell the ones who just came through the shift. Standing, not moving, and just looking around before moving about. You never know when that sidewalk you were walking on before the shift, turns into a freeway after the shift.

No matter how many shifts I go through in a day, I always end up back where I started. What may seem like a month is actually only a day. What seemed like a month in the cold was mind numbing. It was nice to be back in familiar surroundings. I hear a phone ringing somewhere, and I find myself lying on my back on the grass in my back yard. I voice yells out from the window of the house, “Do you want a beer?” “Sure”, I say. I just go with the flow. Its just another shift.

I opened up the buffers of my mind fully, allowing all to come through. The stillness of the night was punctuated by the chirping insects. I wonder how long I've been here laying in the grass. I try to remember my last point, before going home. Something about a sidewalk that turns into a roadway. Looking up into the night sky I see a light flare brightly, dim, and then move off to the side. The overlord is scanning for thoughts.

 

I stand up just as a voice from the open window says, “Whatcha ya doing? Want to come out and play?” “Sure why not.” I go with the flow. I turn around and there is Rheta with the third girl. “What in sam hill are you doing?” Rheta says. Oooh, Rheta found me. I go to full replay mode going back to another reality. Like the synapses in the brain stops working, and the brain goes to automatic, of a last play of a scene.

I am now standing by a pay phone up against a wall of a building. I see the wave bits flowing in just as the payphone rings. I answered the payphone just as the wave bits flowed over me. A voice on the phone says, “What you see is not really here”. I hang up the phone, and stay where I am until the wave bits pass. Its not good to move about when the wave bits are flowing. Strange, there is nobody else around. The wave passes and I find myself walking in a crowd of people on a busy city sidewalk. I see the overlord standing off to the side, scanning for thoughts. I keep my full replay mode going. I sense the overlord knows I am here, but he cannot find me as my replays are in full swing.


The third girl kept popping in and out of view from the throng of people before the parade of just measures. Even though the replay was in motion, it forever kept me silent of mind. For to do otherwise would bring the overlord to bear on the justice of the people.

He was looking for me because I had the replays in motion, which prevented all to see the wrath of the overlord. Except when the wave bits came, then the pain was theirs to bear. My replays could not prevent for them during the flowing of the wave bits. The people themselves had to learn to do the replays to escape the pain of the wave.

 All was confusion when the replays first began. The overlord not knowing who was about then. The overlord knew that the wave was powerful, and used the wave bits to confuse the people. Their thoughts went out for the overlord to see. Then the overlord knew what the people were doing and thinking. But the wave bits were interfered with when they came through. It was the universe responding to the will of the people, even though the people not knowing they had that power against the overlord. The overlord gave out his wrath to confuse the people. It was then that some came upon the replays that affected the wrath of the overlord. Those that knew the replays tried to show the people this venture, but they were too confused by the wrath of the overlord. So those people confused bear the pain when the wave bits came, instead of side stepping with the replays so as to remove themselves from the wrath of the overlord and the pain of the wave bits.

Strange things happen when in replay mode. It was not as if all was knowing, for that was true, but the events brought forth the spirals of time to free the peoples of their trials and tribulations. The all was knowing in replay mode, so it was that the cosmos brought forth the goodness of times to those in the path of the replays. Through the cosmos all is right in the proper way of things.

The overlord cannot see me when I bring myself to replay mode. The time, as such, is different. When in replay mode all time is one. The past, present and future is all one, which the overlord cannot see through this. The replays bring that forth for those to know. How were the people to know that time, as such as past, present, future, together began in replay mode, when the wrath of the overlord was in force upon them. The overlord did not want people to know the replays, for then the overlord would be exposed because he could only be in one time. The overlord would become powerless against the people in replay mode.

So, now here I sit on the bench by the payphone on the boardwalk, in full replay, watching the overlord watching the people, looking for me. All is good within the cosmos in full replay. A payphone rings nearby, it brings me out of replay mode. To stop the interruption I answer the payphone. There is silence. I am brought to the present in time. Now what? I am in the house. No else around, except for the cats. They are scratching at the food box, wanting to be fed. I feed them, then go outside in the backyard, and water the vegetable garden, while at the same time going into replay mode just in time as I see the wave bits approaching. I pop out and let the wave pass. One of these times the wave is going to get me real good. Its important to pay attention of what's around one.
 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 It was the related bits that came down. Who was to know? When it happened, all were surprised. Still it was already in the works. That 'third girl' keeps walking by, looking at me. What is going on about that? A disruption of the works? The disruption was noticeable even after she left. The beauty of her walk caused quite a stir. Then the overlord came in and forbid everyone to stay. That was a commotion that would not be allowed. But my mind was already in full replay. Had to watch, though, that I did not forget where I was. The replays were in full swing when the first wave swept in. I almost forgot to move over. Now that would have hurt. Not to mention that everyone would have then known where I was. Must start to pay attention.. The overlord would have wanted all thoughts of the 'third girl' countermanded instantly.


Luckily I was able to pop in and out. Not like some of the others who had to stay and bear it all.
I let the wave flow over me without resistance. It didn't even know I was there. I waited without thinking until all was done. Then I came out and let the replay continue.

I let the wishing ring resolve it all. Not that I could feel the effects of thought. But the ring comforted. It saw the thoughts of my mind and made it so. There's that yellow bird again. Where did it come from? The phone rang, waking me from the reality. Now where am I? I answer the phone sitting on the table. Silence is all I hear from the receiver. So, now where did they send me?

A woman in another room yelled out, “Want a coffee?” “Sure, why not”. I go with the flow as always, not knowing where I am. I could feel a breeze from an open window, as I saw myself walking into the kitchen, that then faded to white. The wave bits had hit me.



“My thoughts are your thoughts”, said a voice. What? I observe the swirling lights rushing by me, through me. I revert back to my sanity, and do the replay. Even there the anger and fear from the outside seeped in. It was just a matter of time before the yellow bird would fly by. It always does. Then the 'third girl' walked into view and stopped in front of me. “What are you doing?”, she is saying over and over. The third girl is soon replaced by a man yelling at me, “Get out of the way”. I am standing in the middle of the road. I walk onto the sidewalk, and back up against the wall of a building. People are rushing about in confusion, looking about. I go into full replay, disappearing from their view. I hear a car horn, the view is turned off, and I am back home.
 

 
“My thoughts are your thoughts”, said a voice. What? I observe the swirling lights rushing by me, through me. I revert back to my sanity, and do the replay. Even there the anger and fear from the outside seeped in. It was just a matter of time before the yellow bird would fly by. It always does. Then the 'third girl' walked into view and stopped in front of me. “What are you doing?”, she is saying over and over. The third girl is soon replaced by a man yelling at me, “Get out of the way”. I am standing in the middle of the road. I walk onto the sidewalk, and back up against the wall of a building. People are rushing about in confusion, looking about. I go into full replay, disappearing from their view. I hear a car horn, the view is turned off, and I am back home.

There is a sign I once saw, “Home is where the heart is”. To me, home is where the mind is. My mind is now home, in my mind. The silence of the foregoing, of my mind, home, in my mind. I stay there, allowing the silence of it all to permeate through. I don't allow myself to dwell long in my mind with the silence. For the shock of reality when I leave my mind is deafening. It is there that I dwell in my mind for respite only, to retain a semblance of sanity for when I leave my mind. Aah, all is good. I feel the buffers of my mind being pinged by the emotions outside. The low thumping of the outside emotions against the buffers of my mind, it almost puts me in a state of peace.

After some time, ---how long, who knows---I open the buffers of my mind slightly to see what is going on outside. I am laying on the grass, in a backyard. What backyard? Where? I feel the coolness of the air, I see the moon full in the night sky. All seemed to be still.


Once upon a time, not so very long ago, their was a man who worked for the telephone company. This man worked many years at the telephone company, and over time became proficient in the many aspects of his work at the telephone company.
One day this telephone man had to do some work out in the countryside on a piece of telephone equipment that was enclosed in a big metal case. The work that was to be done was only to be done at night time, when there was less telephone traffic running through this equipment. But this telephone man did not want to work at night, so he developed a way of doing it in the day time without anyone knowing he was there.

So, this telephone man arrived at this piece of telephone equipment in the country side, parking his truck beside it, just off a paved road. About a hundred feet away was a house and a barn, the adjoining fields had been freshly cultivated, and in one field could be seen the sprouts of winter wheat coming through the ground. The telephone man prepared to get things ready to work on the telephone equipment, for he had to change a printed circuit board inside it, which involved a momentary interruption of telephone service through the equipment. He took a big metal case out of his truck that contained spare printed circuit boards, and he took out his testing meter and placed them on the ground in front of the telephone equipment. He unlocked and opened up the doors of the telephone equipment, quickly bypassing the door alarm circuit to stop it from being sent to the telephone company's control centre in another city. For he did not want anybody to know he was there, because what he was doing was against regulations. The telephone man then took his testing meter to take certain measurements, so that he could do a before and after comparison tests, just to make sure that everything was okay after he changed this particular circuit board. The telephone man was hunched over with test probes in his hands ready to take measurements, when the telephone equipment in front of him disappeared, along with the hydro panel beside it. Gone also in this same instant was the house and barn, and the adjoining cultivated fields, and the metal case containing the printed circuit boards, his testing meter, and his truck. He looked and saw that he was standing in a field with long grass and trees, and beside a dirt trail ten feet away.

Still standing hunched over, he saw a horse and buggy coming toward him on the dirt trail. The horse was at a slow trot, not really running fast. A man on the buggy had a dark coat and pants, white shirt, something like a bow tie, and a wide brimmed black hat. The buggy with four wheels had a top on it, but was open all around the sides. The telephone man caught the eye of the man on the buggy. As the horse and buggy got closer and closer, the man kept turning his head towards the telephone man standing, hunched over in the field. Likewise, the telephone man kept turning his head as the horse and buggy got closer. It appeared that the telephone man and the man on the buggy were eyeball to eyeball staring at each other. Just as the horse and buggy got up to ten feet away where the telephone man was standing, both men staring at each other in wonder, the horse and buggy with the man on it was in an instant replaced by a garbage truck going the other way on the paved road.

The telephone man looked, and there was the telephone equipment, his testing meter with the test probes back in his hands, the metal case with the printed circuit boards, his truck behind him. There was the house and barn a hundred feet away with the adjoining cultivated fields. Gone was the man with the horse and buggy.
The telephone man became perplexed, not understanding what had happened. After a moment the telephone man packed up his testing meter and the metal case with the printed circuit boards and put them back in his truck. He then closed the doors on the telephone equipment, making sure that he removed the bypass of the alarm. He got into his truck and drove to a certain restaurant, and stayed there for a long while, drinking coffee. The telephone man had become fearful of what just happened. For a bit, he even thought God was punishing him for not following regulations.

Returning to work in the following days, the telephone man became very careful at what he did----following all the rules and regulations. For his thinking was he did not want to be punished by God again. He did not want his family and friends to disappear from his life. He told no one about what had happened, for he was afraid, and still did not understand. In the weeks that followed the telephone man would at times think about what had happened on that day. He became less fearful of what happened, but became more curious of how this thing could have happened.
About six months or so later, this telephone had to go back to this particular piece of telephone equipment in the country side. His supervisor wanted him to check the cooling fans and the heater of the unit. When he arrived at the place his thoughts went back to what had happened before. It was at this time a sudden realization came over him.
For he suddenly realized that at that time six months before, the telephone equipment, his testing meter, the house and the barn with the adjoining cultivated fields, that they all didn't disappear at all. They were always there where they were suppose to be, just as he first saw them. The telephone man suddenly realized that he was the one that disappeared and returned.
This realization astounded the telephone man. This caused confusion in his mind and he was unable to think clearly that day. He was suppose to check the cooling fans and the heaters of the telephone equipment, but he never did. He was to confused and upset. The telephone man lied when his supervisor asked him if he had made the check. The telephone man said he did, when he knew he didn't. The telephone man waited for God's punishment to come back because he lied.
But it never came.
Over the months that followed the telephone man had become more aware of what was happening around him. He became aware of things changing. He observed these changes, learning not to be afraid. He observed the changing of the changes. Getting up and going to work every day became hard to do. The telephone man's mind became preoccupied with these changes that were going on around him, and of the past event. For the telephone man kept wondering where he went at that time. He kept wondering that if the man with the horse and buggy were real, he wondered what the man thought he saw standing, hunched over in the field. The telephone man kept wondering where he himself disappeared to. Two years had passed when again he realized that all the changes, and the changing of the changes going on around him was not seen by most other people. He learned to not to talk to other people about these changes going on around him, for on those times that he did people thought he was crazy, with flights of fairy tales. But to the telephone man, these were not fairy tales. The telephone man saw things that most other people did not see. He heard things that most other people did not hear. He saw different people that most other people did not see. To the telephone man he would be talking and laughing to some man or woman. But to others the telephone man would be seen to be talking and laughing to himself.
So, the telephone man learned, so as to avoid the stares and pointing fingers, to quietly observe all that was appearing and disappearing before him, and wonder in fascination at those who nod and smile at him. The telephone man wondered. "Am I real, or imaginary?"
------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You never know who or what is beside you, maybe watching to see if you notice them. These shapes and figures moving out of the corner of the eye are real. Be calm and still as they gambol about you. Some even try to talk to you. Being still while this occurs becomes a benefit, as people will think you are crazy. For someone that is sitting and talking to you, may not really be there to others about you. Sometimes these unseen shapes and figures will make you burst out in laughter, making other people really think you are crazy. Oh well, not to worry.

Yes the flash pictures do come. I see them. They start off as shadows moving at the corner of the eye. I turn to look, and nothing is there. But if I discipline myself to not to turn to look, but just remain still, and let the shadows move at the corner of the eye as an observation, things become more clear at the corner of the eye. The shadows turn to pictures that expand and become clear.





Sometimes these shadows move all of a sudden, unexpected, right in front of me. It makes me jump with a start. This change in emotion seems to cause the shadows to be removed from view, and cause other people about you to begin to look at you in an uncomfortable way. I watched the energies flowing about me. My mind troubled at first, came down when stillness became part of the way. Seeing while still in mind was extraordinary. The energies flowing over left an imprint of all that was there. I could feel the emotions of others, and I had to be aware not to become attached. I could actually become invisible to it all. Those who are lonely do not know how to interact with the mind. For the mind can take you to places of extraordinary beauty. It could all become real.

Perfection of the mind withdraws inward at times, not always willing to support the virtues of silliness within. For perfection of the mind consumes passionately all that as with as in front of it, even if it counsels against heaven sent of the time.
So now what? If it is time, do it. Why wait. For the perfection of the gospel is within, not overly sensitive to those of crime. So go ahead. If it happens that justice prevails in the meantime, so the better. For it is not good to wait. Go out to the stars. The stars are waiting to guide you. Understand that this is the reason for further understanding of the guidance available to you. If you falter from the guidance, expect judgement of trials. It is to make you see.
The mind can create any reality you want. It is like waking up from a dream in a dream. You think you are awake, but then you find you are awake in a dream. So in this dream you do things that you would not do while awake. But then how do you know if maybe you are awake, and not in a dream. How do you know that you are not dreaming now? Are the lights on or off in the house? Can you turn the lights on or off in the house? Can you even find the light switch? Can you read a newspaper? Can you fly? Can you see? What?
So, as I walked across the open field, I notice strange walls appearing, growing into the sky. Other people were about, pointing at these strange walls. These people noticed other people walking through the walls to the other side. Some people's thought of how this was done made for a commotion. People running about, trying to find a way out. Some people were standing still, and saw things that the others didn't. Then these people realized they were dreaming, unable to wake up. All these people in my dream, dreaming. Then a voice says, “What you are dreaming is not a dream”. What?

Welcome to the world of light changes. To stand in these changes is to bath in the glory of ever changing reality. Just when you think everything is quiet and settled down, along comes another shift. Chaos brings changes that at first be unsettling, then the renewal begins. Learning to become invisible to the chaos lets the energy shift flow over you, around you, and through you, without getting hurt. Learning not to fight the chaos brings the renewal in quicker. Fighting the changes brings you into direct contact with the energy flow of the shift in a painful way. You fight it, you get hurt in a very painful way. The chaos feeds on the resistance. The resistance can be mental, emotional, or physical, or all three combined. Oh yes, our mental institutions, our hospitals, our prisons, are full of people who have resisted the chaos, and then been affected by the sweeping energy that comes through. They have not been shown how to become invisible to the chaos, not be overcome by the effects of the energy changes.


The ones that do know bring the chaos to fight itself, bringing the chaos to greater light, letting the energy wave flow without resistance from them, allowing the chaos to meet with resistance the renewal of the energy wave in a painful way. Chaos then turns in on itself with pain, fighting the pain. It will die, melted by the energy wave.
The quiet before the storm. Feel it, see it, understand it. Then when the chaos of the storm come, your resistance, and the instinct to fight diminishes greatly. The energy wave brings your renewal at a greater pace. You feel rejuvenated in body, mind and spirit.

Ever wonder about the stars? Are they real? For not when are they real? Passions are in the stars. Laughing and singing. The stars are real, real of life. Life is the substance of the stars, without which they would die.



All things look different from that point of view of the inside. Your wife becomes a goddess. The grass is blue. The sun is still orange. The coffee tastes more and more like coffee. Tobacco is seen as a godsend.

Over the road, through the sun trails, the adventures of time become more tightly wrapped. I hear a voice say, “Do you know what the rabbit does?” What? There's that rabbit again. Wanting me to go down the rabbit hole. Its actually up the rabbit hole, but why the difference. You go down/up the rabbit hole, and sometimes you forget to come back. You can actually get lost in the rabbit hole. Those side tunnels can be real nightmares.

Down/up the rabbit hole, or through the mirror, its still the same. The adventures can be quite alluring. You get to like it. Its an addiction. You can't get over it. You want more and more.













I am sitting at a small table at the Blackwater, my hands gripping the soup bowl size cup of dark thick coffee. I breath in the strong aroma, anticipating greatly drinking this heavenly brew. I feel myself lifted out, the hush talk of others in the shop bring to whisperings. I hear a voice say out loud, “You do not have the creative use and energy to know or the sacred sight to find. You are in the dark, sometimes with sudden displays of hardly perceptible light marking the outer limits of the changing scenery. You are overpowered in thought by the ample quantity of knowledge, causing you to go into a creative overload”. I feel the silence of the room, as I look around to see who said that, and I see that everyone is looking at me. What? Was it me? I hunch over the table, busy myself sipping my soup bowl size cup of coffee, and wonder. A man walks into the shop with small dog on a leash. He stops beside my table, looks at me with a smile on his face and says, “Some dream, eh?” The man then turns and walks back out the door with the small dog. I sit silently, slowly sipping my coffee from this soup bowl size cup, that strangely enough is always full. Is this really a dream, I think to myself. Or, have I entered another reality. I gaze around the room. As I do the third girl pops into view beside me, smiles at me, winks, and then pops back out of view.
The phone in the shop rings, and I find myself walking on the street toward my house. Well, I think to myself, that was interesting.





Continue to
Part two